Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Morning

Here was my breakfast out on the porch today, three different cheeses in the omelet and honey on the toast.

The flower yard art-age is a new addition. I got it at my new job The I.D.E.A. Store. Pretty awesome program that I'll have to blog about again soon.

I really enjoy this new neighborhood, even with its flaws. At night the love struck teenagers are crying and having dramatic, poetic young love scenarios next to their parked cars. In the morning everyone is rushing by on their way to work or to drop off their kids at Holy Cross school just a couple blocks away. And sometimes the neighbors children and grandchildren are out in the front yard playing basketball or riding their bikes. Growing up on a farm I never had the opportunity to live in a vibrant, busy neighborhood. And sitting outside in the morning having my coffee and breakfast is how I appreciated it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment