Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 years in 10 words

Requires major back thinking and cultivation of an overall mission statement to all concepts I have about the direction my life is taking. As well as reflection on where it has been.

Some words that come to mind to draft the 10 words are art, reuse, community, organization, foreign, service, planning, politics. But those are really just concepts that come to mind.

I want in the next ten years to begin a bigger part of a life process of furthering ideas I have on these topics. I wish to develop myself professionally and as a person to be a larger leader and one that is distinguished as such in these concepts. I want to gain a level of ability to make a more drastic impact.

And as my new pc friend said, "All the really exciting things possible during the course of a lifetime, require more courage than we currently have. A deep breath and a leap."

So I've always just thought, process. The general lines I will be going down to get from point A to point B with actually no intention of completely following, just an idea of the moment. I think that's how I operate though.

Carefully planned, overreaching, madness of continuous pursuit of social love.
^ Perhaps, that's the 10 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment