Thursday, September 15, 2011

Care Package Wishlist

I have broken this into categories so there isn't confusion on what is something I actually need and what would be great to have as a present, but completely not really necessary. The last section is the projects section, which aren't pertinent but again only if you wish. Sorry if I'm asking too much. People ask what I need/want and I'm just putting it out there. I think in general you can see which wishes are far fetched and only if we run out of things or if they're really cheap and can just be thrown in. Like.. peppermint extract not a very large priority. I just have this idea of trying to do as many recipes in the cookbooks I have as possible.

* Alterations made on 12-21-11, the following are all that I can find left that my amazing family hasn't sent me. Again, completely not necessary.


- Taco seasoning mixes- are always a good thing
- Chili pepper
- Spices: cardamon, saffron
- Canned artichoke- I love artichoke.
- Pudding: lemon, butterscotch
- Aprons

Art/ Clothing projects
- IDEA store by the pound old school dress designs

Gardening projects- most of these really aren't even wanted until the Spring anyway
- Seeds- Asparagus*, green beans*, beets, broccoli*, cabbage, carrots, sweet corn, cauliflower, horseradish*, lettuce, okra, onions, peanuts, sugar snap peas*, peppers, pumpkin, radishes*, rhubarb*, spinach, tomato, watermelon,
*- hard to find in Albania

Cooking projects
- Cheese- liquid starter or DVI dry starter, rennet tablets, Propionibacterium shermanii culture (not sure if this is the same as starter, 
- General- Healthy living cook books
- Cooking- poultry seasoning, liquid smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment